Driving really fast is illegal unless you're on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state's No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this GrouponLive deal.
- All-day event with mud drags, figure-8 racing, and a demolition derby
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 1 p.m. or Sunday, December 8, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Tucson International Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: Noon
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for a single-day adult ticket and a pit pass ($35 value)
- $25 for a single-day family pack with admission for two adults and two children ages 6–16 ($50 value) <p>
Mud Drags, Figure-8 Racing, and Demolition Derby
Fans fill the stands at Tucson International Raceway on December 7–8 for an afternoon of adrenaline-fueled racing excitement. Events include side-by-side mud racing, a demolition derby, and figure-8 competitions that either feature races in that shape or races that pit a hapless ice skater against a bunch of cars. With an included pit pass, fans can explore the pit area, talking to drivers and viewing the vehicles up close.
Tucson International Raceway
4300 East Los Reales Road
Tucson, AZ 85756