Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $65 for two tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, July 5–26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see A Ghostly Crime (July 5, 12, 19, or 26)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane, see Deadly Housewives (July 12, 19, or 26)
- For a classic caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue...Or Die! (July 5, 11, 18, or 25)