It's best to watch drama play out onstage, as opposed to in the room where you keep all your porcelain dolphins. See a smash hit with this GrouponLive deal.
- $59 for one ticket to Murder at the Tropicabana (up to $127.06 value). Admission includes a buffet dinner, early entry, an autographed cast photo, and pictures from the evening.
- Where: Zio Fraedo’s
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, September 26, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, October 24, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, November 21, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- The buffet is served from 6–7:30 p.m. each night.
Murder at the Tropicabana
Ricky—the owner of the Tropicabana club and the husband of a certain famed redhead—is about to sign a contract with movie-mogul heiress Celia B. DeMilo. He and his wife Lucy, along with their friends Ethel and Fred, have gathered at the hot spot for an evening of celebratory dancing and tropical cocktails. Even with Lucy and Ethel’s silly attempts to break into show business, everything is going swimmingly—until gangster Mr. Big shows up and someone else shows up murdered. It’s up to the audience to answer the all-important questions of who did it and with what in between bites of savory Italian dishes.
“It was a great time. Go with the intent of fun and you won't go wrong”