One-man shows are the greatest challenge for actors, especially when they get to the part where they have to stone themselves for being a Frankenstein. See an actor's range with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm in Therapy!
- When: select dates, October 15–November 9
- Where: W.E. Scott Theatre
- General admission in the front orchestra
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $36.60 for a Wednesday–Thursday show (up to $61 value)
- $42.60 for a Friday–Sunday show (up to $71 value)
My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm in Therapy!
Warning: contains anatomy-related humor and reckless use of multiple accents
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm in Therapy!—Steve Solomon's autobiographical romp starring Peter Fogel—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother's failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.