Rock 'n' roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you're done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to National ShamrockFest 2014
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 3 p.m.
- Where: RFK Stadium
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $19 for general admission (up to $31.60 value)
- $69 for VIP admission (up to $94.79 value)
- Click here for ticket details.
National ShamrockFest 2014
- What it is: a celebration of St. Patrick's Day, complete with live music on seven stages, midway rides, and Irish-themed competitions
- What The Washington Post says about the fest: "If you want a big St. Patrick's Day party—and we mean a really big St. Patrick's Day party—it doesn't get more over-the-top than ShamrockFest at RFK Stadium."
- Who's headlining: Dropkick Murphys, the American Celtic punk band known for their frenetic live performances
- A few of the other 30+ performers: fiddle-infused rock band The Fighting Jamesons, the Maple School of Irish Dance, and DJ Chris Styles
- What's happening in the Irish Village: hula hoop contests, kilt-themed competitions, and interactions with roving leprechauns
- But if it's in Ireland, how can I get there?: Don't worry it's just a name—it's still in RFK Stadium
- Other highlights: a craft market, Irish food, and thousands of glow sticks
- Festive beverages: a multitude of beer trucks will dispense everything from Guinness to Angry Orchard Cider
2400 E Capitol St.
Washington, District of Columbia 20003Get Directions