Listening to a symphony lets you peer into the mind of a genius without taking a CAT scan of a Mensa meeting. Take in masterful compositions with this GrouponLive deal.
- $75 for a three-concert FlexPass to the National Symphony Orchestra (up to a $177 value)
- FlexPass can be used toward 1 seat at 3 individual concerts, 3 seats for the same concert, or a combination thereof.
- When: any NSO Classical concerts of your choice from October 3–December 7, or Messiah on December 19.
- Where: John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: orchestra level 2
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the National Symphony Orchestra's fall schedule.
National Symphony Orchestra 2013 Fall Season
- For a new multimedia work on the first President from a Pulitzer Prize-winning composer, and a performance by organist William Neil, see Saint-Saëns's "Organ Symphony," plus the world premiere of Roger Reynolds's george WASHINGTON on October 3–5
- For an aural birthday party with tenor Nikolai Schukoff, baritone Thomas Hampson, bass Yuri Vorobiev, and The Washington Chorus, see Celebrating Wagner at 200: Act III of Parsifal on October 10–12
- For violin playing that the New York Times said displayed "passionate zeal and vivid contrasts," conductor Kristjan Järvi and violinist Jennifer Koh perform Barber October 31 through November 2
- For pieces by Schumann, Britten, and Shostakovich, performed by Sol Gabetta, recipient of Gramophone's 2010 Young Artist Award, see Sol Gabetta, cello, plays Shostakovich on November 7–9
- For stunning displays of piano virtuosity, pianist Alice Sara Ott plays Liszt's Piano Concerto No. 2 with conductor Neeme Järvi November 14–16
- For an evening of classics conducted by Maestro Christoph Eschenbach and featuring NSO concertmaster Nurit Bar-Josef, see Nurit Bar-Josef, concertmaster, plays Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 4 / Brahms's Symphony No. 1 on December 5–7
- For the NSO's rendition of a holiday classic, showcasing the voices of The Choral Arts Society, see Handel's Messiah on December 19
2700 F Street Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia 20566