Seeing a live performance beats sitting at home waving around a poster of a band so it looks like they're dancing. Shake it up with this GrouponLive deal.
- "Who Can Do It?" A Live 1970s Improv Comedy Show, or "Naughty Little Cabaret" Burlesque Show
- When: Friday, July 18, at 8 p.m. or Wednesday, July 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Original Mothers
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for one ticket to "Who Can Do It?" on Friday, July 18, at 8 p.m., and one shot (up to $36 value)
- $36 for two tickets "Who Can Do It?" on Friday, July 18, at 8 p.m., and two shots (up to $72 value)
- $18 for one ticket to "Naughty Little Cabaret" on Wednesday, July 23, at 8 p.m., and one shot (up to $30 value)
- $30 for two tickets "Naughty Little Cabaret" on Wednesday, July 23, at 8 p.m., and two shots (up to $60 value)
"Who Can Do It?" A Live 1970s Improv Comedy Show
Each week, performers take over the Original Mothers stage each week to put on a saucy variety-style revue. Who Can Do It? is modeled after a 1970s-style game show, and the show imitates the experience of being in a live studio audience during the taping of a show. During each show, two improv teams stay in character throughout the game. As improv teams go head-to-head during challenges, audiences are treated to the spectacle of a variety of different challenges. Guests are encouraged to attend in 70s attire and pick a team to cheer for.
"Naughty Little Cabaret" Burlesque Show
A variety burlesque show, Naughty Little Cabaret features a full cast of notable entertainers. Before and during each show patrons can expect extras such as drunken Jenga, psychics, dirty contests, pinup model photographers, and makeup artists.
The Original Mothers
26 W Division
Chicago, Illinois 60610