Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the Rock N Blues Fest
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 8 p.m
- Where: City National Civic
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for balcony (up to a $56.85 value)
- $35 for dress circle (up to a $78 value)
- $45 for floor seats (up to a $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rock 'n' Blues Festival Featuring The Johnny Winter Band
- The Johnny Winter Band: A Grammy-winning producer listed on Rolling Stones's 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time, Johnny helped define the genre of blues rock with his frenetic thumb-picking and electric sliding.
- The Edgar Winter Band: The multi-instrumentalist behind "Frankenstein" and "Free Ride," Edgar Winter—brother of Johnny Winter—was a child prodigy long before he gained acclaim for blurring blues, soul, and rock together.
- Vanilla Fudge: Considered by some to be the link between heady psychedelia and early heavy metal, Vanilla Fudge found its footing in the '60s by transforming such pop hits as "You Keep Me Hangin' On" and "Ticket to Ride" into acid-rock freakouts.
- Peter Rivera of Rare Earth: Rock and funk collided in Rare Earth, who, fueled by drummer/vocalist Peter Rivera, torched the '60s and '70s with such dance anthems as "I Just Want to Celebrate" and "Hey Big Brother."
- Savoy Brown's Kim Simmonds: Welsh guitarist Kim Simmonds formed Savory Brown at age 19 and consistently led the ever-changing lineup through the next four decades as it paved the way for a tidal wave of British blues acts.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”
City National Civic
135 W San Carlos St.
San Jose, California 95113