- One G-Pass to see the Under the Sun Tour featuring Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, Blues Traveler, and Uncle Kracker
- When: Wednesday, August 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Vina Robles Amphitheatre, Paso Robles
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for reserved seating (up to $50.55 value)
- $30 for the general-admission pit (up to $60.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Sun Tour Featuring Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, Blues Traveler, and Uncle Kracker
- The Sugar Ray sound: a seamless blend of pop, funk, and alternative rock
- Summertime staples: "Fly," "Every Morning," and "When It's Over"
- Mark McGrath: a heartthrob TV host, and the Sugar Ray lead singer who pauses to politely pry fans from his ankles
- The Smash Mouth sound: a mix of 1960s garage rock and contemporary pop
- Chart-topping singles: "All Star," "Walkin' on the Sun," and a cover of the Monkees' "I'm a Believer"
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable '90s hits "Runaround" and "Hook"
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the "Blues" comes from the musical genre and the "Traveler" comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- Uncle Kracker: a the laid-back performer who mixes rap-rock and pop-country on songs like "Follow Me" and "Smile"
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”
Vina Robles Amphitheatre, Paso Robles
3800 Mill Road
Paso Robles, California 93446Get Directions