Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for two tickets to a New Britain Rock Cats baseball game (a $27.50 value)
- Where: New Britain Stadium
- Seating: Field Box seating in sections 101–102, 106–113, or 117–118
- Door time: One hour before the opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Thursday, April 3, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Flying Squirrels on Friday, April 4, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Flying Squirrels on Saturday, April 5, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Flying Squirrels on Sunday, April 6, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Harrisburg Senators on Monday, April 7, at 6:35 p.m.
The Scouting Report
On April 3, the Rock Cats officially start their 2014 season, beginning the year with a seven-game homestand in front of the New Britain faithful. They will have their mitts full right off the bat, as their second series brings the Harrisburg Senators to the ballpark, winners of the Eastern League’s Western Division last year. Fans can scout future stars while enjoying New Britain Stadium’s festive promotions. On opening night, post-game fireworks light up the sky and, on April 6, kids can charge onto the field to run the bases like their favorite player or to carefully inspect the grass like their favorite groundskeeper.
New Britain Rock Cats
As the Double-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins, the Rock Cats clubhouse is baseball’s equivalent of an arboretum, blossoming in the summer with big-league-ready talent while nurturing future pros, a laundry list of baseball all-stars that has previously included Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, David Ortiz, and Torii Hunter. Following the frenetic lead of Rocky, a full roster of mascots entices eyes with various forms of family-friendly entertainment throughout each game. An extra dose of off-the-field entertainment can also be savored inside the ballpark’s Fun Zone, where fans test their skills by smacking baseballs in a homerun derby, throwing fastballs with speed pitch, or swinging an oversize hot dog to prepare for the day when professional baseball decides all bats must be meat-based.
100% of 18 customers recommend
“LOVE the Rock Cats!! Excellent night of fun for reasonable prices!!”
“Great family fun!”
“Great family outing ”
New Britain Stadium
230 John Karbonic Way
New Britain, CT 06051