- $59 for one G-Pass to see New Kids on the Block: After Dark (up to $80.50 value)
- Where: The Axis Powered by Monster at Planet Hollywood
- Section: the front or rear orchestra
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, July 10, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 11, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 13, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
New Kids on the Block: After Dark
- Current state of NKOTB: all five original members, outfitted with airtight choreography and a new album, 10
- Why modern pop owes them its life: their bubblegum songs and five-part choreography created the template by which all modern boy bands and teen idols abide
- What each of them brings to the table: Jordan's the dreamboat, Jonathan is the shy guy, Joey is the baby face, Donnie is the bad boy, and low-voiced Danny is the glue
- What they're doing in Vegas: celebrating their 30-year anniversary with a four-night blowout of concerts and parties
- Why you want to make it: it'll be their only North American appearance this year
- How People described the show: "a little more 'risqué' than the rest of the performances on their international tour"