Conductors got their name by both guiding orchestras and wielding copper batons that deflect lightning away from the brass section. Behold an electrifying performance with this Groupon.
- Tickets for "Sundays at the Symphony" with the New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving
- Where: Irving Arts Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m., one hour before showtime
- $9 for one ticket to one concert (up to an $18 value)
- $18 for two tickets to one concert (up to a $36 value)
- $35 for one season ticket to all five concerts (up to a $60 value)
- Click here to view all options.
- Click here for a full description of each concert.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student or senior discounts.
New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving's 2013–14 Season
- For pieces by Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and other luminaries that pay tribute to England's greatest playwright and 39th greatest competitive sausage eater, see Shakespeare's World (October 6)
- For stirring overtures that celebrate the daring lengths to which one can go for love (Beethoven's Fidelio) or the clash of civilizations when a Russian emperor and his troops meet caravans from the East (Rossini's In the Steppes of Central Asia), see Great Stories in Music (December 15)
- For some of the 19th century's most lyrical tunes paired with a world premiere clarinet concerto with Dallas Symphony soloist Paul Garner, see Premieres and Dvořàk! (February 9)
- For arias and overtures from Mozart's most famous operas, including full scenes from The Magic Flute, see A Mozart Opera Gala! (April 6)
- For pieces that mix classical rigor with the jubilant melodies of Latin America, see Latino Connections! (May 18)
100% of 12 customers recommend
“Great family event”
“This is a great city symphony orchestra. Go for the season ticket option. You can't beat $35 for 5 concerts. ”