Hotels have amenities you might not have at home, such as high-thread-count sheets and hot tubs full of strangers. Perk up with this GrouponLive deal at the New Year's Eve Celebration 2014 at the JW Marriott Chicago.
- VIP admission to the New Year's Eve Soiree
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: JW Marriott Chicago
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $125 for one VIP ticket (up to $167.98 value)
- $150 for one VIP ticket access to shared reserved seating section (up to $242.98 value)
- $350 for two VIP tickets with a reserved table and bottle of champagne (up to $740 value)
- $445 for two tickets with access to shared reserved seating section and a hotel room for the night (up to $670.96 value)
New Year’s Eve Soiree
- Who will be there: DJ Asiatic, DJ Katy, and Stache
- DJ Asiatic's super power: he can transform any genre into club music
- DJ Katy's specialization: old-school, Top 40, and '80s hits
- What Stache is: a cover-band-of-all-trades
- The venue: fresh off a $396 million restoration, the domed-ceiling ballrooms are ready to party
- What else is included: a pre-party at Sound Bar, a post-party at Hard Rock Cafe (cap pending)
- The VIP perks: access to a 4 hour premium package with top shelf drinks, champagne, multiple rooms of entertainment, pasta buffets, hors d'ouevres and gourmet chocolates, velvet-roped party arenas, and a brand-new year
- What comes with reserved table seating?: a bottle of bubbly, reserved table for two, and a VIP host
JW Marriott Chicago
151 W Adams St.
Chicago, Illinois 60603Get Directions