A hotel functions as a home away from home, an escape from the daily grind, and a storage space for your body for one night. Live a double life with this GrouponLive deal.
- New Year's Eve Soiree
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Palmer House Hilton
- Dress: formal attire
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $125 for one general-admission ticket (up to $167.98 value)
- $140 for one VIP ticket (up to $187.98 value)
- $165 for one VIP ticket access to shared reserved seating section (up to $262.98 value)
- $400 for two VIP tickets, a reserved table, and a bottle of champagne (up to $615 value)
- $520 for two VIP tickets, access to shared reserved seating section, and a hotel room for the night (up to $716.86 value). Guests can check in as early as 3 p.m., and check out as late as noon.
- Click here for more information about amenities for general and VIP tickets.
New Year’s Eve Soiree
- Host: 103.5 Kiss FM's Rufio
- Making music: DJ Jay Funk, DJ Avi Sic, DJ SubXero, DJ PM, DJ Claud10, and Your Villain My Hero
- Who'll be watching: everyone tuned in to ABC
- Artists DJ Jay Funk has opened for: The B52s, Snoop Dogg, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and others
- DJ Avi Sic's sound: a seamless, eclectic blend of genres
- Who's Your Villain My Hero: a high-energy party cover band that combines top 40 with club music and old-school rhymes (VIP room only)
- The venue: the iconic Palmer House Hilton, fresh off a $175 million restoration, will sweep open the doors of its elegant ballrooms and exhibition hall for the festivities
- The goods: premium drinks and complimentary midnight champagne, hors d'ouevres and gourmet chocolates, four ballrooms of entertainment, a casino room, party favors, and a brand-new year
- The VIP perks: "super top shelf" drinks, chocolate martinis, premium champagne, and VIP rooms with private bartenders and buffet
- What comes with reserved table seating?: a bottle of bubbly and a reserved table
- Another good reason to carouse: proceeds benefit the midwest chapter of the Starlight Children's Foundation
- What else is included: a pre-party at Sound Bar, a post-party at Hard Rock Cafe
Palmer House Hilton
17 E Monroe St.
Chicago, Illinois 60603Get Directions