Basketball skills come in handy off the court, whether tossing wadded-up paper into a wastebasket or swatting an invasive species of bird out of a tree. See some buzzard beaters with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to see a New York Liberty basketball game
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Atlanta Dream on Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 6, 10, 17, or 21 (a $47 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7–9 or 18–20 (a $74.75 value)
Against the Phoenix Mercury on Tuesday, September 10, at 7 p.m.
- $12 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 1–5, 11–16, or 22 (a $32.50 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 6, 10, 17, or 21 (a $51 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7–9 or 18–20 (a $79.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The final two weeks of the 2013 WNBA season are crucial for the Liberty, with their postseason hopes hinging on solid performances against tough, playoff-bound opponents. On September 6, the team faces the East's second-ranked Atlanta Dream. The Liberty have had the Dream's number so far this season, winning two out of three games and every "who wore these sneakers better" poll. A win against the Phoenix Mercury on September 10 would mean defeating the league's number-one draft pick this season, Brittney Griner.
New York Liberty
Now in its 17th season, the WNBA is led by a slate of up-and-coming athletes whose elite-level performance continues the league's impressive legacy. This season, the New York Liberty is led by head coach Bill Laimbeer, formerly of the Detroit Pistons, and all-star Cappie Pondexter. This is the team's last season at the Prudential Center before returning to their home court at Madison Square Garden. As the athletes face off, a bounty of fan entertainment keeps crowds energized, including Maddie, the Liberty's furry mascot. Elevating the family-friendly atmosphere of the games is the Lil' Torches, a team of dancers aged 14 and younger, and the 40-and-older dance team known as the Timeless Torches, which was recently featured in the sixth season of 30 Rock.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great time. Another groupon, please.”
165 Mulberry St.
Newark, New Jersey 07102