Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Games and Dates
Against the Kansas City Royals on Friday, August 2, at 7:10 p.m. (includes a post-game concert from O.A.R.)
- $16 for promenade outfield seating (a $35 value)
- $23 for left-field landing seating (a $46 value)
- $39 for left-field reserve seating (an $80 value)
- $46 for baseline box seating (a $90 value)<p>
Against the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday, August 6, at 7:10 p.m. or against the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday, August 20, at 7:10 p.m.
- $15 for promenade outfield seating (a $20 value)
- $17 for left-field landing seating (a $34 value)
- $29 for baseline box seating (a $60 value)<p>
Against the Colorado Rockies on Thursday, August 8, at 12:10 p.m.
- $11 for promenade outfield seating (a $20 value)
- $12 for left-field landing seating (a $25 value)
- $25 for baseline box seating (a $50 value)<p>
The New York Mets use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With Citi Field still abuzz following the All-Star game in mid-July, the Mets continue to rally around their young pitching staff as they take the mound for the final two months of the regular season. This summer has seen the Mets improve with each passing week—for instance, by July 25, the team had already won as many games in July as in any month this season, even with the All-Star break. That late-season momentum is key to the Mets’ success in August as both A.L. and N.L. foes invade Citi Field, including first-place Atlanta.
123-01 Roosevelt Ave.
New York, New York 11368