- $14 for a ticket package to Newark OktoberFest (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at noon
- Where: Swiss Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- General festival admission
- Commemorative mug
- One beer
- For the taste buds: German food, fine chocolates, and authentic German beer such as Bitburger Pilsner, Kostritzer Black Lager, Benediktiner Bavarian Hefeweizen, Edelstoff Munich Lager, Maximator Dopplebock, and more
- For dancing feet: a live band, which guarantees polkas and the chicken dance
- For the the accelerator foot: A German-make car exhibition featuring fine specimens from Audi, BMW, Mini Cooper, and Volkswagen culminates in a People’s Choice award.
- For the lucky: the chance to walk away a winner after entering the prize drawing
- For the kids and kids-at-heart: a play area, and German-themed games and contests that go beyond Ants in the Lederhosen.
5911 Mowry Ave.
Newark, CA 94560