Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Night of the Proms featuring Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for the rear of lower-level sections 101–103 or 120–122 (up to $36.50 value)
- $26 for lower-level section 101, 102, 121, or 122 (up to $53 value)
- $35 for lower-level section 105 or 118 (up to $71.50 value)
- $51 for lower-level section 106 or 117 (up to $103.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
Night of the Proms
- What Night of the Proms is: an evening of classical and pop favorites performed by an orchestra-backed Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers—all of whom are secretly building up the courage to ask each other to dance
- The tradition: following the promenades of the late 18th century, in which people strolled through London’s gardens to orchestral music, this modern incarnation has been held annually since 1985
- How you know Kenny Loggins: as the gentle beard behind ’80s staples such as “Footloose” and “Danger Zone”
- How you know Michael McDonald: as the bear-skin-rug voice of The Doobie Brothers
- How you know The Pointer Sisters: as the Grammy-winning vocal group behind “I’m So Excited”
- Returning for his fourth performance at the Proms: Nile Rodgers, best known for his guitar prowess in the funk band Chic and his slick licks on Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
- What Niles calls the Proms’ symphony: “The funkiest orchestra I’ve ever played with.”
- That funky symphony: Il Novecento, an acclaimed group capable of mining the last three centuries of classical music and mixing it with pop
100% of 26 customers
“Great show, very funny!”
“ Funniest show ever.worth the money”
1407 Grand Boulevard
Kansas City, Missouri 64106Get Directions