- One ticket to Night of the Proms featuring Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers
- When: Thursday, June 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for seating in rows A–D of section 403 or 404 and rows A–E of section 410 or 411 ($35.28 value)
- $23 for seating in rows F–K of sections 406–408 ($47.45 value)
- $35 for seating in rows BBB–EEE of sections 304–306 rows ($70.70 value)
- $51 for seating in rows FF–JJ of sections 203–205 ($102.86 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Night of the Proms
- What Night of the Proms is: an evening of classical and pop favorites performed by an orchestra-backed Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers—all of whom are secretly building up the courage to ask each other to dance
- The tradition: following the promenades of the late 18th century, in which people strolled through London's gardens to orchestral music, this modern incarnation has been held annually since 1985
- How you know Kenny Loggins: as the gentle beard behind '80s staples such as "Footloose" and "Danger Zone"
- How you know Michael McDonald: as the bear-skin-rug voice of The Doobie Brothers
- How you know The Pointer Sisters: as the Grammy-winning vocal group behind "I'm So Excited"
- Returning for his fourth performance at the Proms: Nile Rodgers, best known for his guitar prowess in the funk band Chic and his slick licks on Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"
- What Niles calls the Proms' symphony: “The funkiest orchestra I’ve ever played with."
- That funky symphony: Il Novecento, an acclaimed group capable of mining the last three centuries of classical music and mixing it with pop
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great show, very funny!”
“ Funniest show ever.worth the money”
Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
1001 Performance Pl.
Grand Prairie, Texas 75050Get Directions