- One ticket to Night of the Proms featuring Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers
- When: Sunday, June 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for seating in section 114 (up to $38.15 value)
- $30 for seating in section 108 (up to $60.10 value)
- $48 for seating in section 121 or 122 (up to $97.10 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
"Night of the Proms"
- What "Night of the Proms" is: an evening of classical and pop favorites performed by an orchestra-backed Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers—all of whom are secretly building up the courage to ask each other to dance
- The tradition: following the promenades of the late 18th century, in which people strolled through London's gardens to orchestral music, this modern incarnation has been held annually since 1985
- How you know Kenny Loggins: as the gentle beard behind '80s staples such as "Footloose" and "Danger Zone"
- How you know Michael McDonald: as the bear-skin-rug voice of The Doobie Brothers
- How you know The Pointer Sisters: as the Grammy-winning vocal group behind "I'm So Excited"
- Returning for his fourth performance at the Proms: Nile Rodgers, best known for his guitar prowess in the funk band Chic and his slick licks on Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"
- What Niles calls the Proms' symphony: “The funkiest orchestra I’ve ever played with."
- That funky symphony: Il Novecento, an acclaimed group capable of mining the last three centuries of classical music and mixing it with pop