Rock 'n' roll first became popular in America during the 1950s, much like the catch phrase "I got power like I'm Eisenhower." Hear something catchy with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Ninjapalooza 6: The Booze Cruise
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
$8 for one general admission standing room ticket (up to $16.33 value)
$61 for one VIP package (up to $122.66 value), the VIP package includes:
- Two reserved seats in the balcony
- One autographed Graceland Ninjaz poster
- Buffet for two at Crossroads at House of Blues Dallas
- Foundation room access for two
The buffet, which is only valid on June 20, includes tropical fruit salad, jerk wings, pork sliders with a citrus slaw, Angus beef sliders, sweet potato fries, and key lime squares.
Graceland Ninjaz – “Are You Gonna Be My Mama”
- How they got their title, “The King of Party Bands”: they bestowed it upon themselves after deciding against "The Duke of Shindig Ensembles"
- Their enigmatic leader: the flamboyant, hip-gyrating Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mash ups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Examples of their arrangements: "Baby Sandman," which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby," which combines the bleak grunge of Nirvana with Vanilla Ice’s famous exposé on glacier movements.