A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ninjapalooza: Viva Las Valentine's featuring Graceland Ninjaz
- When: Friday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for general admission standing room for one (up to $16.33 value)
- $99 for a VIP package for two (up to $200 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The VIP package includes:
- Balcony box seating for two
- Foundation Room access for those 21 or older
- One signed Graceland Ninjaz poster
Graceland Ninjaz – “Are You Gonna Be My Mama”
- How they got their title, “The King of Party Bands”: they bestowed it upon themselves after deciding against "The Duke of Shindig Ensembles"
- Their enigmatic leader: the flamboyant, hip-gyrating Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mash ups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Example of their arrangements: "Baby Sandman," which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby," which combines the bleak grunge of Nirvana with Vanilla Ice’s famous exposé on glacier movements.
Opening acts include the blues hop band FruitCake-SuperBeing, the punk-rock influenced Ten Can Riot, and the rock and hip hop stylings of Kozmic Sisters.
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.
What some people are buzzing about:
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It was great and I definitely will do it again.”
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St
Dallas, Texas 75202Get Directions