Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one G-Pass to a Norfolk Admirals hockey game (a $23 value)
- Where: Norfolk Scope Arena
- Seating: sections 101–122, Gold Level
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Games and Dates
- Against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers on Friday, January 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers on Saturday, January 4, at 7:15 p.m.
- Against the Worcester Sharks on Friday, January 17, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
Through 28 games, the Admirals have skated into third place in the Eastern Conference's East Division and find themselves in sound position to contend for one of the AHL's sixteen postseason spots. With a strong performance in the middle of the season—and by protecting their home ice—the Admirals will be in position to bring home their second Calder Cup in three years without having to build a giant trophy magnet.
The Norfolk Admirals joined the AHL as an expansion team in the 2000–01 season. After qualifying for the playoffs nearly every season, the team’s historic 2011–12 campaign pushed them over the top and brought home their first Calder Cup. That year, the Admirals closed the season on a 28-game winning streak, the longest in the history of professional hockey since 1975, when brick walls were deemed ineligible to be goalies. Now an affiliate of the Anaheim Ducks, the Admirals still take to the ice at Norfolk Scope Arena and face off before crowds of up to 8,700 devout fans.