Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket packages for North York Astros soccer games
- Where: Esther Shiner Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for a family pack of tickets for two adults and up to four children to any 2014 home game (up to a $40 value)
- $45 for an adult season pass to all nine home games, plus a souvenir soccer ball (a $6 value for the ball; an $81.99 total value)
See the 2014 schedule.
The Scouting Report
Despite falling just one point short of the playoffs a year ago, the North York Astros finished on a strong note with a foundation built for success. This summer, the team is looking to pick up where it left off behind a roster packed with rising talents. Brazilian 23-year-old Bruno Lima anchors the eight newcomers, several of whom emerged as stars during preseason matches. Fans can catch these youngsters in action at Esther Shiner Stadium while helping the Astros celebrate their 24th season, either by cheering extra loudly or by leaving slices of birthday cake underneath their seats.
North York Astros
The North York Astros were originally founded in 1990 as the North York Atletico Argentina Soccer Club. Though that name didn’t roll off the tongue or make it easy for fans to start chants over grocery-store intercoms, it was etched into soccer history in 1991 when the team became Canada Cup champions. After a move to Scarborough in the early 1990s, the club returned to North York in 1998 and finally planted its roots as founding members of the Canadian Soccer League. Today, the orange- and black-clad Astros charge onto the pitch at Esther Shiner Stadium featuring a roster of both local and international talents.
Esther Shiner Stadium
5720 Bathurst St.
Toronto, Ontario M2R 3W2Get Directions