Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- Northern Nights Music Festival
- Where: Cooks Valley Campground
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete festival lineup.
- $32 for a one-day pass for Sunday, July 21 (up to a $75.74 value)
- $58 for a two-day pass for Saturday, July 20, and Sunday, July 21 (up to a $116.74 value)
- $85 for a three-day pass for Friday, July 19–Sunday, July 21 (up to a $167.99 value)
- Passes include camping privileges.
Northern Nights Music Festival
- What it is: three days of dancing, yoga, performance art, meditation, art installations, burlesque, comedy, food; three nights of camping
- Musical genres represented: house, electronic, dubstep, hip-hop
- The main players: The Polish Ambassador, Minnesota, Kastle, VibeSquaD
- Who you'll discover at the Dirtybird Showcase: Worthy, Christian Martin, J. Phlip
- What to do when you arrive: pitch a tent, jump in the river
- The camping ethos: traceless, meaning campers should be mindful of the environment and not draw outlines of their hands on any redwoods
- What to do during the day: attend yoga workshops, check out art installations
- What to do after midnight: Silent Disco, a headphone-based dance party that's respectful to the surrounding community and doesn't attract any owls dressed in leisure suits
Cooks Valley Campground
83950 Rd. 442 East
Piercy, California 95587