- One ticket to NYC FAB 50 Presents America Celebrates The Beatles
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Town Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $30 for balcony seating (up to $63.65 value)
- $58 for orchestra seating (up to $116.25 value)
- $135 for front-orchestra seating (up to $272.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
NYC FAB 50 Presents America Celebrates The Beatles
- What it is: a gala celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' star-making performance on The Ed Sullivan Show
- What it benefits: one hundred percent of net proceeds will go to the Comprehensive Autism Medical Assessment and Treatment Center of NJ
- Who will take the stage: more than 25 artists, including such stars as Tommy James, Al Jardine, Melanie, Gene Cornish, and Fred Schneider
- Tommy James's connection to the honorees: George Harrison wrote a few songs for Tommy James & The Shondells
- Al Jardine's accolades: he's a founding member of The Beach Boys, and the man responsible for making you uncontrollably boogie with his vocals on "I Know There's an Answer"
- A few of Melanie's biggest performances: Woodstock; singing with John Lennon at Madison Square Garden
- How Gene Cornish expresses his Beatlemania: he released the Fab Four tribute "I Wanna Be a Beatle" in 1964
- Where you might find Fred Schneider: in his house, paid for in part by the multi-million sales of his B-52s hit "Love Shack"
- Who will help present: legendary TV host Dick Cavett
- Who will join him: John Lennon's sister Julia Baird
This production is not affiliated with Apple Corps Limited, or The Beatles.
123 West 43rd Street
New York, New York 10036