Musicians often cultivate a dynamic stage persona by filling their shows with multiple costume changes, elaborate choreography, and family-vacation slideshows. Feast your eyes and ears on a thrilling performance with this GrouponLive deal.
- NYE 2014: Taboo Experience Featuring Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Park City Live
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $50 for one ticket (up to $80.63 value)
- $90 for two tickets (up to $161.26 value)
- $160 for four tickets (up to $322.52 value)<p>
NYE 2014: Taboo Experience Featuring Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas
* How you know Taboo: he's a singing, rapping member of The Black Eyed Peas * How you might not know him: as the author behind the autobiography, _Fallin' Up: My Story_ * What to expect from his live performances: solo work and songs from The Black Eyed Peas, DJing, dancing, oral dissertations on the fluid dynamics involved in crowd-surfing * Where else you've seen him: as Vega in 2009's _Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li_ * He's joined by: Kryoman, a performance artist who dresses in a 10-foot tall robotic suit equipped with LEDs and smoke guns
Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.
Park City Live
427 Main Street
Park City, Utah 84060