Many cities are known for their distinctive styles of music: Philadelphia has soul, Detroit has rock, and Tallahassee has that one throat singer who shows up at all of the open mics. Hear locally-sourced sound with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to the Oakaloosa Music Festival (up to a $53.88 value)
- When: Saturday, July 27, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Historic Fort Wayne
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full lineup.<p>
Oakaloosa Music Festival
- Net proceeds benefit the restoration of Historic Fort Wayne, as well as the youth sports and mentoring programs provided by Detroit Sports Zone, Inc.
- Headliners: Girl Talk, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- Representing Detroit: every other act on the lineup, including Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas, Trick Trick, Robert James, and Royce da 5’9”
- Girl Talk’s birth name: Gregg Gillis
- Seamless mash-ups doubling as Girl Talk albums: Night Ripper, Feed the Animals, All Day
- Number of Grammy–winning Bone Thugs taking the stage: all five, in harmony
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony hits to listen for: “Tha Crossroads,” “1st of tha Month”
- Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas’ sound: an upbeat hodgepodge of soul, pop, and R&B
- Hip-hop artist Trick Trick’s hit tracks: “Welcome 2 Detroit” (featuring Eminem),” “Let it Fly” (Featuring Ice Cube and Lil Jon)
- Only performer that knows Kid Rock as Father Rock: rap-rocker and second-generation artist Robert James
- How you know Royce da 5’9”: as half of the rap duo Bad Meets Evil with Eminem and as a successful solo artist with himself
Oakaloosa Music Festival 2013
6325 W Jefferson Ave.
Detroit, MI 48209