Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Oakland A's Game
- Where: O.co Coliseum
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one Plaza Level seat (up to a $26 value)
- $20 for one Field Level plaza seat (a $32 value)
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday, August 18, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Texas Rangers on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Saturday, September 7, at 1:05 p.m.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to the Oakland A's website to complete your transaction. You'll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you'll still need to pay the full Oakland Athletics processing fee and tax. Ain't no discounts on tax.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
This time a year ago, the A’s were in the midst of a historic second-half run that saw them claim the AL West Division crown on the final day of the regular season. In that game, they defeated the division rival Texas Rangers, a team that had hogged first place and the league’s entire collection of wiffle ball bats all summer long. In 2013, the A’s once again find themselves in a heated playoff race, and have jockeyed for the top spot in the West throughout the season with the Texas Rangers. As the regular season winds down, and with every game packed with potential playoff implications, the A’s now defend O.co Coliseum against a trio of invaders, including during an afternoon showdown with those pesky Rangers on Labor Day.