Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- $60 for one G-Pass package to the Funny or Die Oddball Fest (up to a $125.05 total value)
- When: Thursday, August 29
- Where: Comcast Theatre
- Sections: 400–800
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.<p>
- One G-Pass (up to a $101.55 value)
- One skip-the-line pass (a $10 value)
- One commemorative poster (a $13.50 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Funny or Die Oddball Fest
- How you know Funny or Die: it’s the comedy video website that keeps distracting you at work
- Who you know at the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: almost everyone, even if you’re a casual comedy fan
- What to expect: two stages featuring top-notch comedians, and curiosities such as circus freaks and psychics
- How you know Dave Chappelle: from his sketch program Chappelle’s Show, his role in Half Baked, and numerous standup sets
- What to expect from Dave: sharp and incisive new material that shows a master back at the top of his game
- Who’s the Lennon/McCartney of guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk?: Flight of the Conchords’ Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement
- How to tell the two apart: Bret’s the guy who won an Oscar for the song “Man or Muppet” from The Muppets and played an elf in The Hobbit; Jemaine’s the guy who starred in Eagle vs Shark and wears glasses
- Comics you’ve seen as correspondents on The Daily Show: Demetri Martin, Al Madrigal, Kristen Schaal
- Comics you’ve seen on 30 Rock: Kristen Schaal, Hannibal Buress
- Comic most likely to rib you if you get in his crosshairs: Jeff “The Roastmaster General” Ross<p>
94% of 47 customers recommend
“Awesome show! Did the grasshopper and it worked out well. Great price!”
“make sure to get there early so that you don't have to pay for parking!”