- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer, Dave Attell, Hannibal Buress, Chris D’Elia, Brent Morin, Jeff Ross, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Friday, August 15, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for section 9 or 15 (up to $40.25 value)
- $30 for sections 10–14, rows A–H (up to $63.75 value)
- $40 for sections 4–8, rows J–CC (up to $75.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Silverman’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Amy Schumer: before they caught on to her smash-hit TV show, fans of Amy Schumer may have glimpsed her on Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and 30 Rock, where she showcased her disarming brand of acidic, raunchy comedy
- Chris D’Elia: The star of Whitney and Undateable specializes in portraying laid-back guys’ guys with snarky senses of humor. On stage, Chris uses his expressive face to imbue his standup with a unique sense of theatricality.
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased a wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
Other Notable Acts: Brent Morin Brody Stevens DJ Trauma
885 S Main St.
Mansfield, Massachusetts 02048