featuring Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Aziz Ansari, Jim Gaffigan, Whitney Cummings, Hannibal Buress, Chris Hardwick, Marc Maron, Demetri Martin, Ron Funches, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- When: Saturday, September 13 or Sunday, September 14, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Saturday, September 13 at 5 p.m.
- Lineup includes Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Jim Gaffigan, Whitney Cummings, Hannibal Buress, Chris Hardwick, Marc Maron, Demetri Martin, Ron Funches, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
Sunday, September 14 at 5 p.m.
- Lineup includes Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, Bill Burr, Jim Gaffigan, Chris D’Elia, Marc Maron, Ron Funches, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $53.35 value—limited tickets available at this price)
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $53.35 value)
- $40 for terrace sections 9 or 14 (up to $69.75 value)
- $40 for terrace sections 10–13 (up to $81.15 value—limited tickets available at this price)
- $45 for terrace sections 10–13, rows AAA-FFF (up to $81.15 value)
- $60 for loge sections 4 or 8, rows MM-WW (up to $103.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin. (Both days)
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Silverman’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds. (Saturday only)
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari’s standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but one of the only ways to hear somebody say “I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!” (Sunday only)
- Jim Gaffigan: Eat a hot pocket and you may find yourself humming the microwavable food’s jingle, all because of a Gaffigan bit. Such quirkiness has earned him national renown, as have his appearances on Flight of the Conchords, Bored to Death, and all three variations of the crime drama Law and Order. (Both days)
- Whitney Cummings: Even before she was the star of her eponymous show on NBC, Cummings was in the limelight as an actor on Ashton Kutcher’s Punk’d. Since then, she’s co-created and produced CBS’ 2 Broke Girls, been a frequent panelist on Chelsea Lately, and helmed her own talk show, E!’s Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings. (Saturday only)
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock. (Sunday only)
Other Notable Acts: Demetri Martin (Saturday only) Chris Hardwick (Saturday only) Marc Maron Ron Funches DJ Trauma Brody Stevens (all both days)
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
8808 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, California 92618