- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Amy Schumer, Bill Burr, Sarah Silverman, Hannibal Buress, Chris D’Elia, Chris Hardwick, Jim Jefferies, Michael Che, Ari Shaffir, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 5 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $27 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $27 value)
- $30 for pavilion sections 203–206 (up to $53.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Amy Schumer: before they caught on to her smash-hit TV show, fans of Amy Schumer may have glimpsed her on Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and 30 Rock, where she showcased her disarming brand of acidic, raunchy comedy
- Bill Burr: Bill’s unflinching perspective has made him a favorite among standup fans and standups themselves. His signature dry wit and brusque attitude is on display on shows ranging from Breaking Bad to New Girl, and can be heard on a number of comedy podcasts.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Silverman’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Chris D’Elia: The star of Whitney and Undateable specializes in portraying laid-back guys’ guys with snarky senses of humor. On stage, Chris uses his expressive face to imbue his standup with a unique sense of theatricality.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
Other Notable Acts: Jim Jefferies Michael Che Ari Shaffir DJ Trauma Brody Stevens
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
19100 S Ridgeland Ave.
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477