- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, Hannibal Buress, Chris Hardwick, Marc Maron Jeff Ross, Reggie Watts, Brent Morin, DJ Trauma & Brody Stevens
- When: Sunday, August 10, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $55.35 value) (limited tickets available at this price)
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $55.35 value)
- $30 for Section 201 Rows WW-GGG, Section 202 Rows CCC-GGG, Section 206 Rows YY-ZZ, Section 207 Rows SS-CCC (up to $69.75 value)
- $40 for Section 202 Rows SS-WW, Section 206 Rows NN-SS, Section 203 Rows AAA-JJJ, Section 205 Rows AAA-JJJ (up to $81.15 value)
- $55 for Section 101 Rows V-W, Section 202 Rows EE-GG, Section 203 Rows CC-PP, Section 204 Rows FF-LL, Section 205 Rows DD-HH (up to $103.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children 2 and younger are admitted for free if they don’t take up a seat.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari & More
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari’s standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but one of the only ways to hear somebody say “I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!”
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Reggie Watts: The disorienting master of the loop pedal and co-host of Comedy Bang! Bang!, Reggie Watts told Laughspin the reason he improvises: “I can’t memorize anything, even words . . . It’s just easier for me to not have to worry about any set list at all, any particular construct.”
- Marc Maron: On his podcast WTF with Marc Maron, the comedian grills fellow joke-makers on what makes them tick, and finds surprising pain beneath the surface of the likes of Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, and Mike Myers. But he saves his most cutting jibes for himself on the IFC show Maron.
Other Notable Acts: Chris Hardwick Jeff Ross Brody Stevens Brent Morin DJ Trauma
“Free parking is fine if you park near the road vs near the venue. Walking further = getting out of the lot quicker. ”
Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
2002 Lakewood Way
Atlanta, GA 30315