- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, Sarah Silverman, Chris Hardwick, Demetri Martin, Hannibal Buress, Whitney Cummings, Jeff Ross, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Friday, September 5, at 5 p.m.
- Where: White River Amphitheatre
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $53.35 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $53.35 value)
- $35 for seating in sections 201–203 or 209–211 (rows 1–10; up to $97.30 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $45 for seating in sections 201–203 or 209–211 (rows 1–10; up to $97.30 value)
- $45 for seating in sections 201–211 (rows 1–31; up to $97.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children 2 and younger are admitted free if they don't take up a seat.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., "Hilarious means 'so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.'" It's a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari's standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but one of the only ways to hear somebody say "I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!"
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Sarah’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Demetri Martin: He rose to prominence as a correspondent on The Daily Show, but got a chance to dive into the most bizarre corners of his imagination on Important Things with Demetri Martin—a blend of illustrations, musical interludes, and deadpan explorations of everyday occurrences.
- Hannibal Buress: It's hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he'll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Whitney Cummings: Whitney Cummings' broad, uncensored punchlines were a perfect fit for Comedy Central's roasts of Joan Rivers, David Hasselhoff, and Donald Trump. Network TV audiences know her as the mind that created two award-winning TV shows, 2 Broke Girls and Whitney.
- Other Notable Acts: Chris Hardwick | Jeff Ross | Brody Stevens | DJ Trauma
White River Amphitheatre
40601 Auburn Enumclaw Rd SE
Auburn, Washington 98092