Contrary to popular belief, all the world is not a stage—sometimes people just say things to get attention. See an actual stage with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Of Mice and Men
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- $38 for the orchestra (up to $75.50 value)
- $38 for the front balcony (up to $75.50 value)
- $30 for the side orchestra (up to $60.50 value)
Of Mice and Men
Based on John Steinbeck's celebrated Depression-era novella, Of Mice and Men weaves the tragic tale of two ranch hands trying to fulfill their dream of purchasing their own farm. Arriving a at new ranch, the intelligent George Milton tries to keep his simpleminded but towering companion, Lennie Small, out of trouble in spite of his Herculean strength, propensity for touching anything soft, and the ironic tension of his diminutive surname.
California Theatre of the Performing Arts
A former vaudeville performance space and movie palace built in 1928, the California Theatre of the Performing Arts hearkens back to a bygone era with its majestic Wurlitzer organ, which is played during silent-film programs, and a time portal linked to the childhood home of Alexander Pantages. The theater’s deep-red stage curtains and ornate, vaulted ceilings also steep the senses in a vintage ambiance. Thanks to this comforting nostalgia, as well as the heartfelt scenes that unfold onstage, the space seems much cozier than a 1,718-seat auditorium has any right to.
Downtown San Bernardino
562 West 4th Street
San Bernardino, California 92401