Improv comedy shows, unlike criminal-court proceedings and open-heart surgeries, encourage people in the room to shout out suggestions. Explore the extemporaneous with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for two tickets to a Laughing Stock Improv show (up to a $22 value)
- When: any show of your choice through September 1. Shows run on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m.
- Where: The Off-Broadway Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Student, senior, and military discounted tickets are available, but this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Laughing Stock Improv
Laughing Stock Improv is nearly twenty years old, but the jokes never have time to age. That's because, as Utah's longest-running improv troupe, the players have never staged the same performance twice. The spontaneous witticisms are hatched at lightning speed in the comedians' brains, thrown from the nests of their mouths, and finally roost in the rattling funny bones of onlookers. During unscripted evenings, the Laughing Stock pros spin audience suggestions into short-form sketches and entertaining games.