Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors "good luck," you should tell them to "break a leg" or "stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast." Be moved with this GrouponLive deal.
- $55 for two tickets to the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show Theatre (up to a $144.41 value)
- When: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:15 p.m., through August 29
- Seating: Maple Leaf section
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- Tickets include a full dinner with soup, salad, a side, an entree, and cake for dessert.
Though the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
Within an imposing log cabin in Niagara Falls exists one of the world's only opportunities to be served a steaming hot meal by a singing mountie. The tuneful do-gooder is joined by one of Green Gables' many Annes, a melodious hockey player, the inimitable Klondike Kitty, and other wacky national characters in the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. Over its nearly two-decade run, the show has evolved to take in charting pop hits along with maritime folk songs and a rousing national-anthem closer. Between bouts of onstage hilarity, the performer/servers whoosh from table to red-checkered table bearing an authentic Canadian feast, from an opener of French Canadian pea soup to entrees including Alberta roast beef and Manitoba roast chicken. Humming along between bites, diners can sample any course they like and are welcome to ask for seconds. A round of maple-chocolate cake wraps up the extravaganza while providing an edible lumberjack beard of frosting.