Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal to the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. Choose from the following options:
- For $28, you get a dinner-theater package for one (up to a $72.21 value).
- For $55, you get a dinner-theater package for two (up to a $144.41 value).
- For $105, you get a dinner-theater package for four (up to a $288.83 value).
Each package includes:
- One ticket for Maple Leaf seating at any performance
- Full dinner with soup, salad, entree, sides, and cake. Delectable options include roast beef, fresh Atlantic haddock, and a vegetable medley.
Check out the schedule here. This deal may not be combined with the promotion for free admission for children younger than 12 with purchase of an adult ticket.
Within an imposing log cabin in Niagara Falls exists one of the world's only opportunities to be served a steaming hot meal by a singing mountie. The tuneful do-gooder is joined by one of Green Gables' many Annes, a melodious hockey player, the inimitable Klondike Kitty, and other wacky national characters in the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. Over its nearly two-decade run, the show has evolved to take in charting pop hits along with maritime folk songs and a rousing national-anthem closer. Between bouts of onstage hilarity, the performer/servers whoosh from table to red-checkered table bearing an authentic Canadian feast, from an opener of French Canadian pea soup to entrees including Alberta roast beef and Manitoba roast chicken. Humming along between bites, diners can sample any course they like and are welcome to ask for seconds. A round of maple-chocolate cake wraps up the extravaganza while providing an edible lumberjack beard of frosting.
Though this merchant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.