Contrary to popular belief, all the world is not a stage—sometimes people just say things to get attention. View an actual stage with this GrouponLive deal to see Defending the Caveman at the Civic Center Music Hall's Freede Little Theatre. Choose from the following options:
For $29, you get two tickets (a $60 value) to one of the following matinée performances:
- Saturday, February 9, at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 10, at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16, at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17, at 1:30 p.m.
For $35, you get two tickets (a $70 value) to one of the following evening performances:
- Friday, February 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16, at 7:30 p.m.
After playing in 45 countries and being crowned the longest-running solo show in Broadway history, Defending the Caveman comes to Oklahoma City with a lone comic actor as the titular caveman, commentating on the ever-waging battle of the sexes. Rob Becker's uproarious script blends casual observations, such as a woman's tendency to dominate her man's closet, with hypothetical situations, such as men talking about what makes them cry as they pump iron. Playing to a cozy crowd in Civic Center Music Hall's Freede Little Theatre, the caveman shows audience members the comedic side of their own spousal interactions through Becker’s hilarious anecdotes.
Oklahoma City Repertory Theater
201 N Walker Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102