Many people go to stock car races just to see the crashes, but only die-hard fans stay to watch each driver solemnly bury his car. Pay your respects with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket packages to the KVET Classic Country 250 stock car racing event, plus a Rick Trevino concert
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 3–12 ($50 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult ($70 value)
All-access passes include the following:
- General admission
- Access to pit area for up-close driver interaction
- Exclusive skydeck, backstage, and carbar access
- Air-conditioned suites
- Champagne toast welcome (adults 21+ only)
KVET Classic Country 250
During the KVET Classic Country 250, Central Texas Speedway may reach uncharted decibel levels. During stock car races, drivers will push their engines to a wailing pace as they screech down the track, all competing for the affection of the checkered flag. After the races, country star Rick Trevino shreds the night sky with jams culled from a decorated career that dates back to 1993.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren't tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.
24801 Interstate 35
Kyle, Texas 78640