A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see One More Time – A Tribute to Daft Punk
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for general-admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general-admission standing, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
One More Time – A Tribute To Daft Punk
- What era of Daft Punk they pay tribute to: the Alive 2007 tour
- Why Alive 2007 was so special: it was the French House musicians’ first tour in nearly a decade
- Why else it was so special: chrome robot helmets, a massive pyramid that emanated lasers
- Does One More Time replicate both of these things?: Oh yeah. They wear the helmets and stand on a full-scale replica of the pyramid as kaleidoscopic light pulsates into the crowd.
- Lyric the crowd is most likely to obey from the band’s namesake song: “Don’t stop the dancing!”
- Lyric most likely to confuse the crowd: “Help! This robot helmet won’t come off. I can’t breathe!”
- What else you’ll hear during the 75-minute set: various Daft Punk anthems, club-ready floorshakers, and One More Time’s own remixes
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.