Seeing a tribute band can be like going back in time, but without the obligation to capture history's greatest criminals. Make memories, not enemies with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Trippin Billies or One More Time – A Tribute to Daft Punk
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for Trippin Billies on Saturday, April 26, at 9 p.m. (up to $13 value)
- $8 for One More Time – A Tribute To Daft Punk on Friday, August 8, at 9 p.m. (up to $16 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they pay tribute to: Dave Matthews Band
- How they got their start: as an acoustic duo playing in small Chicago clubs
- How they built their fanbase: by recruiting top-notch musicians to round out their sound
- That sound: a spot-on tribute to Dave and Co., complete with intricate instrumentation and vocals
- What NWINdiana Magazine says about them: “As close as you can get to the real thing”
- What Dave Matthew’s mom says about them: “Son? Is that you?”
One More Time – A Tribute To Daft Punk
- What era of Daft Punk they pay tribute to: the Alive 2007 tour
- Why Alive 2007 was so special: it was the French House musicians’ first tour in nearly a decade
- Why else it was so special: chrome robot helmets, a massive pyramid that emanated lasers
- Does One More Time replicate both of these things?: Oh yeah. They wear the helmets and stand on a full-scale replica of the pyramid as kaleidoscopic light pulsates into the crowd.
- Lyric the crowd is most likely to obey from the band’s namesake song: “Don’t stop the dancing!”
- Lyric most likely to confuse the crowd: “Help! This robot helmet won’t come off. I can’t breathe!”
- What else you’ll hear during the 75-minute set: various Daft Punk anthems, club-ready floorshakers, and One More Time’s own remixes
House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114