Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a show at Rosemont Theatre
- When: select evenings at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for one ticket to see One Night of Queen on Friday, March 21, with seating in balcony sections 204–208 (up to $47.45 value)
- $36 for one ticket to see The Ten Tenors on Saturday, March 22, with seating in rows AA–HH of main-floor sections 107–111 (up to $72.55 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
One Night of Queen
- Why there’s only one night: because the band turns back into Gary Mullen and The Works at the stroke of midnight
- Proof of Mullen’s soulmate-level ability to pull off Freddie Mercury’s voice and snug white pants: He was the winner of Stars in their Eyes, a British celebrity-impersonator reality show.
- Visuals accompanying hits such as “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Fat Bottomed Girls,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now”: an ultra-intense light show
The Ten Tenors
- What they do: defy all expectations of a group called “The Ten Tenors” by blending rock and classical music into something akin to rock opera
- How they define their genre: “Power Vocals”
- The nickname they’ve earned: “Rockstars of the Opera”
- Proof of rock ‘n’ roll roots: they originally started the group for beer money
- Where you’ve seen them before: on Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure, Eurovision, or during their last 15 years of touring
- What brings them to town: “On Broadway,” a special tour in which they infuse tunes from Les Misérables, Guys & Dolls, and Once with harmonic testosterone
- What Tenor Ben Clark told the East Peoria Times Courier fans should prepare for: “to laugh, maybe cry, but above all else, prepare to be entertained.”
- What else he said to expect: “Australian humor and words you’ve perhaps never heard of before in accents unfamiliar to you.”
- Why The Ten Tenors would win in a fight against The Three Tenors: because there’s 10 of them <p>
92% of 13 customers recommend
“The seats were horrible. My kids could not see the stage”
5400 North River Road
Rosemont, Illinois 60018