- One ticket to see OneRepublic & The Script
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: USANA Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values includes all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to $33.88 value)
- $15 for reserved seating in section 301 or 306 (up to $33.88 value)
- $20 for reserved seating in sections 302–305 (up to $56.33 value)
OneRepublic & The Script
- OneRepublic songs you may know: "Stop and Stare," "All the Right Moves"
- Song you should know: the shimmering "Life in Color" from 2013's Native
- Song you definitely know: "Apologize"
- Record number of radio plays "Apologize" received in one week: 10,300
- Latest top-five hit: "Counting Stars"
- Unexpected covers the band has played on tour: Beastie Boys' "Sabotage," The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army"
- Where else you've seen frontman Ryan Tedder: on NBC's The Voice
- How The Script got its start: playing pubs in the musicians' native Dublin
- How The Script catapulted into stardom: the band was handpicked by U2 and Paul McCartney to open sold-out stadium shows
- The band's sound in two words: "Celtic Soul"
- What that sound sounds like: a drift of poignant lyricism, shimmering guitars and soulful harmonies that pirouette atop hip-hop beats
- Songs you may hear: "Breakeven (Falling to Pieces)," "The Man Who Can't Be Moved," "Hall of Fame"