Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- One single-day ticket to the Oregon Jamboree Music Festival
- Where: Sweet Home, Oregon, near Sankey Park
- General admission; attendees are encouraged to bring their own camping chairs
- Door time: 1:30 p.m. on Friday, 10:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the main-stage schedule, which will be updated in April.
- Click to view the Spirit Mountain Casino-stage schedule, which will be updated in April.
- Click to view further information about camping, which is not included with this Groupon.
- $70 for Friday, August 1, at 1:30 p.m. (up to $100 value)
- $70 for Saturday, August 2, at 10:30 a.m. (up to $100 value)
- $60 for Sunday, August 3, at 10:30 a.m. (up to $100 value)
General admission for children 7–12 is regularly $35 for all three days. Children 6 and under are admitted for free.
Oregon Jamboree Music Festival
- The Numbers: 2 stages, 22 shows, 3 days, 3 beer and wine gardens, 2 jumbo screens, and 1 Kids Zone
- Friday night headliner: Miranda Lambert
- Who you know as: country’s reigning female vocalist of the year, as bestowed by both the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music; or as the woman who made hubby Blake Shelton cancel his Match.com account
- The heartbreaking tune that earned Miranda a Grammy: "The House that Built Me"
- Saturday Night Headliner: Tim McGraw
- How many #1 singles Tim McGraw has: 25, so far
- His award roundup: 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 CMA Awards
- Sunday night headliner: Billy Currington
- Proof that Billy is doin' something right: his hit "Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right" scored a CMT music award for Hottest Video of the Year
- Shining on the Eli Young Band's mantle: the Academy of Country Music's 2012 award for Song of the Year for their hit "Crazy Girl"
- Titles held by Jake Owen: one of "30 Greatest Artists Right Now" (Entertainment Weekly); 2012 Breakthrough Artist of the Year (American Country Awards); Favorite Twin 2013 (Jarrod Owen)
- What you might not know about the Oregon Jamboree Music Festival: proceeds benefit non-profit projects that keep Sweet Home, Oregon looking so sweet.