Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for two tickets to see the Oregon Mozart Players (up to a $70 value)
- Where: Beall Concert Hall
- Seating: section B
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available performances.
Oregon Mozart Players' 2013–14 Season
- To hear a virtuosic South African pianist open the season with a legendary Mozart concerto, as well as Shostakovich's Chamber Symphony, see "Anton Nel Plays Mozart" (Saturday, October 5)
- To hear a two-part exploration of destiny, including local mezzo-soprano Karen Esquivel's rendition of the Ballet Suite from Falla's El amore brujo, see "Love and Fate" (Saturday, November 9)
- To hear two of Mozart's later masterpieces—Clarinet Concerto in A Major and Symphony No. 39 in E-Flat Major—alongside a little bit of Stravinsky, see "Mostly Mozart" (Saturday, February 15)
- To hear the Oregon Mozart Players close out the season with what they describe as a survey of "...the rich history of Czech music, from its origins in European classicism to the full flowering of Bohemian nationalism," see "Czech Connection" (Saturday, May 10)
Beall Concert Hall
961 East 18th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97403Get Directions