In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- Orlando City Soccer Club game
- Where: Florida Citrus Bowl
- Seating: Midfield
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Charleston Battery on Thursday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Eagles on Saturday, August 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- $25 for two tickets (a $73.60 value)
- $49 for four tickets (a $147.20 value)
The Scouting Report
Perhaps it was the hard work in the offseason that prepared the Orlando City Soccer Club for another season of excellence. While some squads may have used the offseason to bask in the afterglow of back-to-back USL Pro championships, Orlando City continued to push their limits, matching wits and trading cleat-tying techniques with some of the world’s top soccer players in a friendly against AS Roma—the three-time champion of Italy's Serie A league. Whatever has fueled their play on the pitch, Orlando City is on track in its quest for the elusive three-peat, alone atop the league standings with a 10–1–2 record. The team follows the lead of striker Dominic Dwyer and midfielder Jamie Watson, who have become the league's most formidable offensive tandem, ranking first and second, respectively, in total points scored.
Orlando City Soccer Club
Donning armor of red, purple, and gold, Orlando City has established itself as one of the USL Pro’s most dominant teams, winning USL Pro championships in 2011—its inaugural season—and 2012. After their second championship, the squad’s success attracted the attention of the MLS’s Sporting Kansas City, who will serve as Orlando City’s parent squad for two years, beginning with the 2013 season.