The first moving picture, which depicted a horse running at full gallop, was quickly enhanced by the first special effects, which showed a horse exploding next to a 3-D spaceship. Enjoy advances in film with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Orlando Film Festival
- When: October 16–20
- Where: Cobb Plaza Cinema Cafe
- Passes to the festival can be picked up beginning at 6 p.m. on the 16th.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.<p>
- $10 for two one-day passes (up to a $20 value)
- $49 for one five-day VIP pass (up to a $100 value)
- $99 for one five-day VIP Elite pass (up to a $200 value)
- Click here to view perks included with each pass.<p>
Orlando Film Festival 2013
Trailer for Chasing Shakespeare
* For an otherworldly romance starring Danny Glover, see [Chasing Shakespeare](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/bad-parents/) * For a documentary on the history of the VHS and the artists it helped bring to prominence, see [Rewind This!](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/rewind-this/) * For a dark comedy about the ways that house-sitting and dead bodies can complicate your career prospects, see [Feeding Mr. Baldwin](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/feeding-mr-baldwin/) * To be scared silly in short bursts, see "[Horror Shorts](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/horror/)," a collection of nine miniature, frightening films * For a spaghetti western-style takedown of reality television starring cold-blooded puppets, see [Bad Chicken](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/bad-chicken/) * To hear Morgan Freeman narrate a documentary about JFK's life, assassination, and influence, see [JFK: An American Betrayal](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/jfk-an-american-betrayal/) * For the story of a divorced couple brought together by their daughter's impending marriage, see [The Trouble with the Truth](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/the-trouble-with-the-truth/) * For the story of two families brought together by their children's impending fake marriage, see [One Small Hitch](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/one-small-hitch/) * For a documentary about the rebuilding of the World Trade Center, see [16 Acres](http://orlandofilmfest.com/film/742/)
“A fabulous week of indie films. If you are a film lover you must go.”
Cobb Plaza Cinema Cafe
155 S Orange Ave
Orlando, Florida 32801