- One G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra
- When: Monday, June 16, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues of Orlando
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for general admission standing (up to $24.50 value)
- $21 for reserved section (up to $41 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra
- Ottmar Liebert: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music alongside his touring ensemble
- Luna Negra: his touring ensemble
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock 'n' roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he's received
- 38: the number of gold or platinum certifications his albums have received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Proof that Liebert is influenced by his own contemplative grooves: he is an ordained Zen monk
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830